Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 10 – Aligning "my" priorities and values


Day 10 – Aligning "my" priorities and values


Where are YOUR priorities?
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize and take into practical consideration the extent to which I have allowed myself to become controlled and enslaved to the idea and belief of time as it relates to money in this world due to the relationship that I have created within fear of having to survive in a world that does not consider life equally. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore, suppress, and find ways to cope with the ever present fear of survival and the constant uncertainty of my ability to provide for myself within the world system and within this to not consider the extent to which we have as humans so deeply embedded this unspoken and accepted fear of survival that we do not see the practical solution that is right before us as the physical reality that is always here, always constant, always consistent, always unconditional in it's expression and it's ability to give of itself and never compromise despite the abuse and misuse of humans throughout the ages.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled and directed by my fear of survival and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself as life and to not take all life into consideration within playing by the rules of the game and attempting to secure my position within the need to survive at the expense of others wherein I have participated in systems that place irrational and nonsensical value upon objects and experiences that disregard and abuse the expression of life that is already here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not slow down and consider the consequential outflows of what I am doing and what I am participating in, and the example that I am setting as a participant of the global system of survival and abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must survive and care only about myself and my own preservation as my thoughts, memories, and experiences because apparently they are what make me real instead of considering the actual life that has always been here as the very substance of 'me' as this physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of the 'me' within my mind as my reactions, fears, and relationships even though I see that such a way of existence is diminishing not only myself, but all those who's life I intersect/interact with because at all times I am in fact being the example of 'life' – thus in any moment where I am living within and as self dishonesty and self-diminishment and self-abuse, I am in fact allowing that to exist within the rest of existence and I am responsible for all who may have acted upon the example that I had set, who may have ended up diminishing themselves within accepting the diminishment within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of any and all relationships that are built upon the foundation of fear as survival wherein the human compromises self honesty, self intimacy, and self value in order to survive and create bubbles of safety within relationships that exclude and do not take into consideration the safety and well being of all life one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, within allowing myself to participate in and hold on to relationships based upon fear and self-interest as survival of the ego that is separate from all life, set the example for others as myself to not take responsibility for themselves and the world that we create.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself abdicate myself to money and the acquisition of money to secure my own survival and within this to not consider the consequences of that which I must do in order to make money and the extensive amount of abuse that is placed upon humanity as well as the planet due to the abusive and exploitative nature of the current money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in and thus condone and allow the continuance of the current economic and social agreement between beings that has caused the separation of who we are as life and compounded the false belief that we are apparently 'individuals' with the 'free will' to disregard the well being of all life as our duty and responsibility and to instead create and manifest a world in which the 'winner takes all' and in order to 'win' one must abuse, manipulate, consume, and exploit the very life that we are within the agony and unspeakable degree to which life has become a secondary concern and self-interest as survival has been given priority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stand back and 'go with the flow' as I observe the destruction and suffering of life within fearing to stand up and being 'left out' of the system and to have to face the consequence of no longer being supported and having to face death while not taking into consideration the billions of life forms on this planet that are daily brought to the point of total enslavement and death each day and to give my life experience within my mind as ego, thoughts, emotions, and feelings more value than the billions of life forms and expressions of life that are here on this planet and must suffer in 'silence' because the human has not taken the time to consider and hear the cries and pleas for humanity to regain it's senses and put a stop to the madness that has overcome this reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as my mind and within the excuse and justification that 'this is too much to handle' and that the importance of realizing the actual situation of what we are doing to ourselves and this world is of secondary concern to my private and personal survival. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place my own survival as who and what I have become in separation of and in disregard of what is best for all life in a higher priority than the establishment of oneness and equality wherein not only the survival but the unconditional support and encouragement of all life is eternally secured through the redefinition of our collective relationships and the formation of a singular agreement - a singular relationship - that will have the power to unite all life to be and become our greatest potential. 

I commit myself to, one by one, face each and every point within myself and the relationships within my world until all aspects and dimensions of me as the example that I am setting, as the life that I am standing as, reflect only that which is best for all so that the insanity and madness of consciousness and separation can come to an end for all eternally and life be able to exist here in the single greatest opportunity of expression and harmony possible in existence – which is the physical reality once freed from the burden of consciousness and separation.

I commit myself to never give up no matter how many times I may fall or how many times I must start over and stand back up because that is what all beings require to live and become – thus I begin with myself and do not accept within me the nature or behavior of giving up to exist within me – I give to myself and grant to myself the power and responsibility of self forgiveness to stand equal to my creation in all ways so that we may all realize the life that we are and let go of the pain, the abuse, the manipulations, the deceptions, and all of the spitefuless that we have cause ourselves as each other, that we may come to embrace all parts of ourselves as equals, that we may realize that we have done this to ourselves - and although this realization and the acceptance of this realization is shocking and will bring up all of the pain that we have tried to suppress in our madness of separation, the realization of who we are and what we have done to existence grants us in one breath the embracing of all pain that has ever existed – and in one release the end of pain and abuse forever more.

Thus within this realization that we are always one breath away from total, complete, and absolute change – I commit myself to continue breathing no matter what hell may come because the hell will only hurt for as long as we accept our separation and we are all one breath away from the ending of this separation – this it is my responsibility as life, as creator, to never be an example of stopping the breath that will birth life.

No comments:

Post a Comment